UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Kitchen Floor Overboarding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

J-a-m-e-s_7

Have a Kitchen floor to tile as i am renovating the kitchen. Floor is wooden suspended floor solid all securely fixed down 18mm thick planks onto 8x2 joists. What would be best to overboard the floor with 12mm ply glue and screwed ever 150mm with the appropriate flexi ad and grout or a cement based board if so which would you recomend. Really looking for thoughts on what you would do/suggest. Tiles will be ceramic havent chosen them though.

Regards
James

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kitchen Floor Overboarding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am planning on tiling my bathroom floor, I removed the old tiles myself which were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.