Discuss Kitchen Floor Stains from Glue Traps in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I have found that glue traps can leave stains(orange/yellow) on kitchen floors. Obviously, I have to put something under the traps like newspaper. The bottoms of the traps are plastic and all I can think of is that the summer time heat may have caused some kind of reaction between the plastic and the floor. I have tried baking soda and white vinegar, but it does not help much.
What else can I use to remove the stains from the kitchen floor?

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 26
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kitchen Floor Stains from Glue Traps in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
OK hear me out. Kitchen floor. Pro tiler. 15mm clearance from top of dishwasher to underside of...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB