Discuss Kitchen Floor Tiles Adhesive & Grout in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

B

bobster316

Need some advice on which adhesive and grout i should buy for a kitchen floor covering 10sqm. Half of the area is floorboard and other half is concrete, its not 100% level especially at the joint between the floorboards and concrete section.
I've seen the tiles i want from B&Q size 450x450 but have heard the adhesive and grout is not the best, anu recommendations for what to go for. I live in West London..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kitchen Floor Tiles Adhesive & Grout in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB