Discuss Kitchen job. Limestone floor and travertine splashback in Harrogate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Beags

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced tiler for a kitchen job.

I have 4.25 sq mtr of floor which I would like laying with 400x400 12 mm limestone. I also have 2.5 sq mtr of splashback which I would like laying with 150x75 12mm travertine.

It's a big ask but I would like this work to take place on 23rd and 24th December and/or week commencing 27th December. (Kitchen is being fitted 20th-22nd December).

This work is part of an insurance claim so I would need anyone interested to visit me asap and quote for the work.

I would be grateful if anyone interested could let me know.

Thank you
Chris

Reply to Kitchen job. Limestone floor and travertine splashback in Harrogate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm doing a second floor condo kitchen, 6' by 9' of tile area. The surface is gypsumite...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping I could get a little advice. Currently doing a bit of tiling in the...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi folks, new to the forum and I'm a DIY novice with no tiling experience to speak of. Been...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Hello all, I have a job this week doing a kitchen splash back and window reveal. The wall...
Replies
Views
S
I have a contract for 4 properties each requiring ground floor tiling, kitchen splashbacks...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Kitchen job. Limestone floor and travertine splashback in Harrogate
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.