Discuss Kitchen needs tiling in Colwyn Bay approx 6m squared in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mayanne

Hello, I am hoping to find someone to come do some tiling for me in my kitchen. I've posted on Service Magic and Rated People but no joy. I started tiling it myself a few years back but got stuck at a socket and it all went wrong. Although I think there are still enough tiles to finish the job I will understand if a professional looks at what I've done, tuts lots and I have to make a trip to Homebase for some new ones while they take down everything that is already there! I learnt to live with it but as I am going to put the house on the market it ought to look nice for the photos! I'm only using basic tiles, nothing fancy as I won't reap the benefit. There is a fiddly bit around the sink area where the wall comes out, goes in to the window and the window ledge and down to the floor needs doing. The whole job shouldn't take more than a couple of days for someone who knows what they are doing. I have what I think is a realistic figure for an estimate in my head. Obviously the sooner it can be tackled the better. Here's hoping for a response from here :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kitchen needs tiling in Colwyn Bay approx 6m squared in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m wondering whether someone might be able to diagnose an issue I’ve got with my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping I could get a little advice. Currently doing a bit of tiling in the...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
S
I have a project of tiling my kitchen floor in my hands and i want to do it right at once rather...
Replies
Views
schakal
S
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB