Discuss Kitchen Splashback Plasterboard in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Need to do subway tiling on a kitchen wall that is painted plasterboard.
Reading on here it says about removing the paint first, which i have attempted to do, but some of the plasterboard paper is coming off? is this ok? or am i going back to far? also do i need to remove all of the paint in every part or just the majority of it?

Hope you can help.

Kind regards

Andrew

20210127_140439.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kitchen Splashback Plasterboard in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB