Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Kitchen tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gelder172

Hello guys not sure if this is in the correct part but im looking at changing my kitchen tiles which i did 3 years ago, which i wish i had never done cause i made a right mess of it cause i never tiled before so i thought i would give it a go and thought this can not be to hard how wrong was i!

Number of factors why i did it my self was i had just got my own home and wanted to do everything my self to save money, which is not always the best idea but i fitted my own kitchen ok then came the tiles which are mosaic tiles the wife choose them lol ,they are fitted to the brick wall not plasterboard and the lengh is just under 5m and height at the highest point is 2ft of the area where the tiles are, i dont want to be doing the tiles my self this time and would like to know if it would be best to tile over the tiles or how do i remove the tiles without damaging the walls to much and the walls are not flat either which i think may have been down to me too, or do i just get a tiler in???? im not sure thats why i wanted to ask cause i think it might be a big job

just want to get a rough price

thanks guys sorry for the long read

Daniel G.

Reply to Kitchen tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Kitchen tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.