Discuss knee gone again in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Sorry to hear this mate ! it's a hard one ,as i have a few probs as well, i just keep taking pills and going -on, but i'am sure it will get me in the end, i would go and get involved in the food business if it was me , there is good money to be made in food,you might end -up with your own restaurant !!, i don't have any options like you so ,i would have to do something different, like a burger van the side of the road ...... good luck in whatever you decide , and keep coming on here mate !!.......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to knee gone again in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
right time for me to buy a few pairs of knee pads ,i only buy quality pads ! so what would you...
Replies
Views
my right knee as swollen right up , can feel fluid on it , any body else with same prob, what...
Replies
Views
D
My left knee is swollen like hell... A hazard of the trade i know... It goes down over night a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB