UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

I like the snickers floor layers knee pads, don't know whats inside them but feels like bean bags, it's like kneeling on feathers, last ages too, unless you accidently forget to remove them before putting your strides in the washing machine. I won't do that again....

That's strange.... I use the same one's and they end up like new when they come out of the washing machine ........

Created on iPhone.....

B

Bubblecraft

What you need is one of these
5ada5c46-e647-9f88.jpg

F

Fliselege

That's strange.... I use the same one's and they end up like new when they come out of the washing machine ........

Created on iPhone.....
Don't mean to sound like a frustrated housewife but what temp did you wash at? Tag in my Blåklåder says wash at 80 but I only have either 60 or 95 for hot wash, so I use 95, think that's what ruined them, mine went flat and hard

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

Don't mean to sound like a frustrated housewife but what temp did you wash at? Tag in my Blåklåder says wash at 80 but I only have either 60 or 95 for hot wash, so I use 95, think that's what ruined them, mine went flat and hard
I do mine at 95, got 3 pairs whizzing round at the moment...the heat doesn't seem to bother the insert pads in mine

Reply to Knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi there question re knee pads and rubi wheelie sit down thing( hopefully pic uploads ) I've...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.