Discuss Knee-pads !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I dont like the Redbacks. Too heavy and thick, my knees kept slipping off them. Uncomfortable to walk around in. Also take forever to get into the pockets.
Ive heard the Alpros are very good.

I agree with all of the above, but I have got into the habit of performing a little wiggle dance before kneeling to make sure I don't slip off them. My knees have definitely been better since using them

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
I dont like the Redbacks. Too heavy and thick, my knees kept slipping off them. Uncomfortable to walk around in. Also take forever to get into the pockets.
Ive heard the Alpros are very good.

maybe you need to get a few more pies down ya neck Miss. Ask Bri.....I'm sure he can recommend which ones are best.

says me.......who has legs like twiglets. **yawn**

D

DHTiling

right time for me to buy a few pairs of knee pads ,i only buy quality pads ! so what would you pro's recommend ?? ,as we tend to be in them a lot of our lives :thumbsup: i would like some with washable liners as i find i sweat at my knees and they end-up stinking ..........:thumbsup: thanks for any replies .

Morning Dave.

I use the Alpro ones as you probs know , but a question for you.. do you prefer knee pads you attach or ones for trouser inserts.?

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
P

Protilers

I am not a fan of knee pads (generally) ....I have spent fortunes on them......I prefer a "prayer mat":

0tod.jpg

that thing that has a union jack on it!!!!!.........no loss of circulation.....or them slipping etc......but I have spoke to @redbackskneepad tonight.......we will see?

got to be worth a go!

all the best

Lee

Reply to Knee-pads !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB