Discuss Kudos aqua4ma boards in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Has anyone tiled onto these? and if so what addy did you use? Contractor says that they've used these in the past and found that a normal spf addy struggled to set onto them so he's keen to use a rapid set. I phoned kudos and they said that a normal spf is fine. I don't fancy using a rapid set on walls in summer so I was thinking of maybe using a S2 adhesive such as tilemaster ultimate. Any thoughts appreciated folks :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kudos aqua4ma boards in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a tiler turning up next week to tile my refurbished bathroom. He always uses Rocatex...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys , Been to have a look at 4 bathroom floors for a builder and there is a hot water...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
Hi guys, After a little advice (more of a conformation I'm on the right tracks!) regarding the...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
K
Hello, I have mistakenly used non-flexible Unibond rapid set floor and wall tile adhesive on...
Replies
Views
Steve67
S
W
Hi all, I am after a bit of advice after becoming conbfised over many different answers from...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB