Discuss L shaped hallway modular pattern using 600mm tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello guys, looking for some advice for this project of hallway tiling. Its an L shaped hallway splitting it into 2 sections its gives approx 80cmx420cm and 215cmx128cm, if that makes sense?!
i have 60x60cm tiles and am considering doing a modular design rather than a brick laid pattern which i think will look boring on the narrower section.
I wanted to get some advice/ideas for a modular pattern, sizes etc. cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to L shaped hallway modular pattern using 600mm tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I would like to install slate tile on the hallway and foyer (blue rectangles) of my house...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

USA Tile Forum Popular

America Tile Advice Trending

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB