Discuss Large bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Don't need price for rip out, plumbing and suite fit, I tend to get that about right, but I do usually feel I underprice myself where the tiling is concerned even though I'm not the fastest and appreciate others can get done much quicker.

Just come back from a potential customer which is very local (makes a big difference with the price of diesel these days).

Large format ceramics 33x66 walls and 33x33 floor.
Tanking shower area.
Over boarding floor boards with 6mm backer boards (alot of squeak and dishing that needs sorting first mind).

Walls approx 40m2
Floor approx 10m2

Would be interested to here what you guys would charge for labour and materials.
I understand geography makes a huge difference and everyone pays different rates and different brands for mats but would still like to know your prices.

Thankyou for your time

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Customer is taking paint off, walls are good bar one of the 5m long ones that has a high point running down it where it was extended - should be able to shave that down no bother.
Apart from that just priming. Tanking in the shower area.

I was planning to go in at around £1600 for the tiling labour and mats, worried I was getting greedy and on the high side but feel better now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Large bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB