Discuss large tiles on a wetroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

robertson60

Hi Guys, first of all i have to say im not a tiler but can do a good job for an amateur.
im in the process of building a new wetroom in my own house, i have tiled 3 walls so far minus the bottom row, all tanked.
i put in a concrete screed and formed the sloped shower area.
im looking for some pictures of your work just to get the setting out/cuts etc.
i could have just used mosaic but imo it looks like the easy option, whereas time spend with the floor tiles looks much more professional,
im working on offshore just now, home just after christmas so got 3 weeks to get it done, time not really a prob, just want to do a good job.
im using 600 x 400 trav, with ultra addy and grout, also a sealer which i forget the name lol
id appreciate any pictures advice etc before i tackle it.
thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to large tiles on a wetroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have installed a wetroom form (the style below). I have removed the floorboards and lowered...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB