Discuss Laser levels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Spoken to Dave at Tradetiler,he rates the Bosch gtl3,just wanted to see what the boys on here thought about laser levels,as I don't mind spending good money on the right tool,as I can't stand getting something,and there is something better for one reason or other,I'm not going to rush into this,like I have in the past lol.thanks boys n girls.

Thanks boys,all of you have not made things any easier,suppose its just going to boil down to,take it in and make your choice,many thanks for your input,good things about most of the different makes and models,decisions haha,will post the choice in the not too distant lol,thanks again.

Do you use the gll2 80p with a pole or any other accessories ? Liking the look of that one,had a quick look on the net,see them for about the £350,any recommendations as to where is a good place to purchase one,wasn't looking at paying that much,was looking around the £200 mark,but would stretch it if it meant not regretting it lol.thankyou all for your input,regards Darren.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Do you use the gll2 80p with a pole or any other accessories ? Liking the look of that one,had a quick look on the net,see them for about the £350,any recommendations as to where is a good place to purchase one,wasn't looking at paying that much,was looking around the £200 mark,but would stretch it if it meant not regretting it lol.thankyou all for your input,regards Darren.
Checkout the thickness of the line before purchasing this one Darren as I've heard a few complaints about how it can get up to 4 mm even in a short range ! But am sure diggy can fill you in better on its spec!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Laser levels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
What’s best laser for dura base matting? currently have a dewalt red laser but struggle to see...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new to this forum and I haven't done a lot of tiling so would...
Replies
Views
Got a few floors to tile coming up next week and looking to get a laser level. Been looking at...
Replies
Views
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB