Discuss LASH no lippage clips/wedges or similar in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

karlm98

Bought 500 lashes and 200 hundred clips putting down 52m2 600x600 porcelain over under floor heating mats and dural uncoupling membrane, the clips work a treat used a 1/2 notch back buttering the tile then lashing it all together comes out level and i think it speeds up the job plus no lips.

bought them from Tradetiler, David told me he used them to tile his own kitchen with large format porcs and he had no lipage.
i normally level as i go with large formats but these made the job a lot easier and anything that makes the job easier is a good thing in my books.

Reply to LASH no lippage clips/wedges or similar in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi first timer to tile, im getting all my prep work and tools. My question is will the self...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hi Client experienced flooding and is looking to replace their 25 yr old terracotta look alike...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
LASH no lippage clips/wedges or similar
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.