Discuss lasor meausure in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

prceramics

i know its a bit of an luxury purchase but had a good month so thought what the heck brought this... Makita UK - LD060P - LASER DISTANCE METER it was £100 so not at the higher end of the market but not cheap tat, i have done three quotes with it now and i am very impressed takes half the time and you are not fumbling around with a tape knocking bottles of shampoo over. it will add and subtract measurments for you and there is a m2 option on there aswell think it will take a while to trust as i keep double checking with a tape but so far so good :)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
This was one of the first tools I bought after starting to tile, and after buying a cutter etc! I got a Stanley one and very time I used it it gave a different reading. I put it in my tool bag and every time I went to use it the battery was dead as the on/off button was being depressed whilst in the bag. Suffice to say I am still using a tape measure. I'm sure the newer ones are spot on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to lasor meausure in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB