Discuss Lateness! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Well funny you mention that mate. I start a job for a bathroom company on Wednesday and among the paperwork they handed me is a copy of their Ts and Cs that their customer agrees to. Theres a few interesting lines in that about charges when customer supplied products is not on site, areas unprepared or not clear for work etc. May have to draft my own and pinch a few bits off this one.

T

Time's Ran Out

We worked in the Mueseum of London a few years ago and at 3.30pm on a Friday, with half an hours work to do, we were told to clear site as they had an opening tea party for supporters at 7.00pm! We didn't go back for a month after that (having been fully paid) and I drove down from Newcastle for 2 hours attendance on site to complete - and got my expenses paid. Some people are not in the real world and if it was their money they wouldn't waste it!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I turned up at 8 today to meet leccy to show me where he put the wires for EUFH matt, never turned up , was not answering his phone /text, so i rang contractor, he told me where the points were for stats ect, laid and stuck (not slc) matt,34m2 ish, went home, electrician has just phoned, his phone 'was in me van' , oh and ive put matting in wrong place , main contractor was completely wrong, im quite upset

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lateness! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an anhydrite screeded floor that’s been down 4mths. I now need to sand it before...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB