Discuss Latexplan/Fiberplan at Tile Giant.... in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

M

mutley

Apologies if this is a duplicate post, posted a reply an hour ago and now its gone, honest:yikes:

Cant speak for Tile Giant although the Edinburgh branch always offer to price match for me.

Ctd have Latex plan on offer, unsure whether this is regional or nationwide but they're listed on all their paperwork for all customers not just trade.

Bag and bottle 30kg combined £11.95 + VAT.

Hope this helps, Mutley

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Latexplan/Fiberplan at Tile Giant.... in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Is anyone on this forum familiar with Mapei Pro Standard tile adhesive from Tile Giant...
Replies
Views
Ian Mead
I

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB