Discuss Lawn mowers anyone ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Just mowed my lawn! Got a second hand Hayter Harrier 48. Brand new they are £700-800, got a 5 year old one from a local shop for £300 in mint condition. One of the best IMO and leaves you with a nice stripey finish!!
Great !! so pleased you said that as i was liking the Hayter HA 412 i think ! electric start for the wife when i'am away :smilewinkgrin: roller for striping and aluminium so no rust .......cheap one's are a false economy ,i think....

D

DHTiling

What about one of these Dave...
lawnmower348x232.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I had the Qualcast 35s petrol mower for years. What a pile of rubbish, always breaking down. This year I bought Buy Bosch Electric Rotak 40 Rotary Lawnmower - 1700W at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Lawnmowers.
I think it was on offer for £129. Superb machine. Light, but very powerful. I have a massive garden and it is now a pleasure to mow it. It has a very large cuttings box and the cuttings are nearly shredded to a pulp. I am really pleased with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the Qualcast 35s petrol mower for years. What a pile of rubbish, always breaking down. This year I bought http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7305193.htm
I think it was on offer for £129. Superb machine. Light, but very powerful. I have a massive garden and it is now a pleasure to mow it. It has a very large cuttings box and the cuttings are nearly shredded to a pulp. I am really pleased with it.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Nice looking lawn Doug ! i have to much clover in mine, ! the front wheels are the same looking as my mower that has bit-the dust they used to jump out of the pegs as i mowed the lawn and get lower and lower,it used to do my head -in having keep putting them back ,yet my mate's just stay were they are pegged , still that system has changed on the newer modals i think.....the dog is looking great.....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lawn mowers anyone ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking to get a couple of new disc's for the DW and always used stock Dt 3734 - 25.4cm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB