Discuss Laying sq edge floor tiles... I'm gunner bite the bullet in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

Ok I've Been doing bathrooms mostly, and kitchens but have always been scared of doing sq edge tiles.I'm going to do a kitchen fit next week and the guy wants 400x400 ceramic sq edge tiles laid in kitchen hallway right through to front door, I'm lifting tiles in kitchen, and vinyl tiles in hallway, spread slc, I'm going to use an 8mm float. So based on the floor being 100% level will these tiles just lay with nomlippage, silly question I know, do you lay first tile level with small spirit level then use a straight edge for every one you lay. I know it sounds a dumb question but just looking to see how you approach it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Laying sq edge floor tiles... I'm gunner bite the bullet in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
We just had a 1.5 sq. m area of floor tiled professionally in our ensuite. The base floor is 18...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB