Discuss laying wall tiles or floor tiles first in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

if you're not happy with the edges after they've been cut hasher, can you speak to your tiler and explain this? can you tell him what kind of finished edge you're looking for?

I'm sure there are lots of photographic examples on this forum and across the internet where you can show your tiler the difference between finishes.

also, what kind of cutting device is your tiler using?

S

Spud

I nearly always tile my floors in first then do the walls ,several reasons for this but mainly personal choice imo joints line through more acurately ,allows the plumbers and other trades an accurate finished floor height which is helpful when setting out borders etc if there is furniture and fittings in the room, biggest draw back is working on your finished floor but this is easliy sorted with a sheet of cordex or a dust sheet

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to laying wall tiles or floor tiles first in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

How would you go about tiling a floor and or wall that's massively out of plumb ? When things...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB