Discuss Layout puzzle - Metro tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

robbieraven

Hi all, Got to do a kitchen this week. Here's the trick, there is a window ledge that is exactly one tile (20x10 Metro bevels) high up from the worktops. Which sounds perfect, but what if, and I haven't checked yet but, the socket height falls bang smack in the middle of the third row up. I like, for obvious reasons, to have my horizontal grout line run right through the middle of any sockets, as you can't cut a socket whole out of the middle of a 20x10. Any bright ideas welcomed :) It's brick bond too just to throw an extra spanner in the works :)

RR

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Layout puzzle - Metro tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Advice please on setting out bevelled metro tiles in particular situations. 1. For internal...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
Just looked at a splashback job and the customer wants white 200 x 100 flat, not bevelled...
Replies
Views
Chazz Unrau
C
D
Evening all.. Interested in people's methods of avoiding a protruding cut metro tile on an...
Replies
Views
damagetesf
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB