UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Leaking Wet-Room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Got a call this afternoon regarding a wetroom I installed before christmas. Said they had water coming through their lounge ceiling. Went down on way home from work and found the waste pipe had been chewed by rats or mice. Glad the customer was there when I cut the hole in the ceiling as I don't think they would have believed me otherwise!
56b64873-c008-b7fe.jpg
56b64873-c019-a872.jpg

Created on iPhone.....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Leaking Wet-Room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good afternoon all, I’m new to this forum and hope someone can help me. I’m generally trying to...
Replies
Views
H
Just got a call from a 6yr client. I installed this wet room and last night it pissed a leak and...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, We had a partial wet room installed in our first floor bathroom over 3 years ago by a...
Replies
Views
Gemma
G
E
I've just had a wetroom installed. I specified the components and went for a 1000 x 1000 offset...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, We had a wet floor installed on the first floor and has now begun to show leaks which have...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.