Discuss LED's for 2 shower niches in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jimie

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to find some LED's (maybe blue) for 2 shower niches i'm building in a wetroom.

I like the look of http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/16530-share-pictures-niches-showers-3.html bottom third of the page, where 365 has uploaded some pics, but I dont know where to find them. Ive searched the net, but cant find anything. I'd like them to sit almost flush with the tile and not stick out too much.

Thanks for a great forum guys. I could not do this bathroom/wetroom without all I have learned here!
Jimie

Reply to LED's for 2 shower niches in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
LED's for 2 shower niches
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.