Discuss Lee, Protilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Where's Aston Tiling/Renovations/Construction/Plastering/Contracts/Solutions/Maintenance/Builders/Refurbishments or whatever he's called these days? :lol:

Pete
where i am, what i'm called, and what i'm doing is none of your business lad, so you just worry about what you are doing and i'll do the same ok sunshine....BUT seeing that i'm a time served plasterer with 28 years experience in construction with a b-tech in construction and 7 years tiling behind me, i suppose i could call myself any of the names you suggested!!

could you ???????? ;0)
and if you ever wanna know more about me, just pick up the phone and ask ya cheeky little fwit

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Lee, Protilers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Mosaic Tile - Find or Make from Scratch?
Re: the attached photo of a strip of mosaic tiles (15mm x 15mm) - I'd like if I can to either...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys. My son, 16, not enjoying school or college has been working with me for a bit of money...
Replies
Views
alice james
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB