UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Leeds Plumber looking to work with tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

Some plumbers are also very good tilers i myself never bodge anything.

its OK i did say most not all. your obviously one of the best as your a regular poster on here. not many plumbers go to the trouble of learning to tile the pro way. most are happy with a DVD from B&Q.

I spoke to one today funny enough, told him I'm on a course 2nd of Feb and he said ''what, a course to tile. lol just get a DVD from B&Q''

Reply to Leeds Plumber looking to work with tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.