Discuss Level a uneven wall prior trav? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

ive just done a job with a bow 22mm in the middle..porcelin 300x600...i fitted 6mm hardibacker..with fast set and screwed to wall..then the builder is skimming the wall to bring it up to back of tile...dunno why he could not of given me a straight wall:mad2:

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 53
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Level a uneven wall prior trav? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB