Discuss Leveling compound advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

quackfly

Just a couple of questions regarding SLC Firstly is it ok to use on plywood, Ie an upstairs bathroom where the tiles have been lifted and the remaining addy has left the floor bumpy and secondly how would i go about sealing any gaps in the ply to make sure it doesnt leak out of the bathroom to the room below, I'm talking about holes for rad pipes etc. Any advice wuold be much appreciated guys:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Leveling compound advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Leveling compound advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.