Discuss Levelling mosaic tiles on wonkey window ledge in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hello tiling professionals.

I have no tiling experience and have come across a problem that I would really appreciate some help with.

I am a decorating novice using my downstairs loo as a practice before attempting other projects in my new build house.

I would like to tile a splashback for the sink and also the recessed window ledge. I have noticd that the window ledge is not level. It falls away/slopes towards the window frame by 0.5cm. I would like to use mosaic tiles and feel that this slope would be more obvious when tiled so my question is; what would be the best way to build up the ledge close to the window frame, getting thinner and thinner toward the inner edge? Filler? Plaster?

Thank you in advance.....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Levelling mosaic tiles on wonkey window ledge in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone. My building had bricking work done on the outside and it seems in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a go at tiling our cloakroom loo and its going ok, (I am extremely slow, it...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB