Discuss Liability insurance. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stusgsx

Ok renewal time just spoke to direct line to renew but asked if I could add on the use of blow torch. No was the answer. Ok can I add on bathroom installation to my policy alongside tiling. Yes but because the tiling policy excludes use of heat it also excludes it from the bathroom installation?! What a load of poop.

So where can I got to be covered for wall and floor tiling with the use of heat included?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Liability insurance. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB