Discuss Limestone 900 x 600 slabs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

On the outdoor pool i'am working on they have asked me to price the pool surround and a long set of concrete steps, the concrete surround is a lot lower than the pool edge so needs to come up by about 5cm what would you guys do with fixing this job, i was thinking of screeding -up with screed then fixing with stone adhesive then sealing and pointing/grouting , there are several ways to go ! what would you do if different ? you may have a better idea than me ?.
:thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

900x600x20 is not too big and too slim for this method? I personally would not risk,It's easy to sound hollow after fixing.Screed and then fix with strong adhesive for me.
yes i think i will stick with screeding then Adhesive bed after ,as i'am from a plastering background , the slabs are about 25-30mm thick and look a bit fragile to me ........thanks for your advice guys.......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Limestone 900 x 600 slabs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB