Discuss little look at the finished thing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
North wales
nice little job ive done.
hall way leading through into her walk in wardrobe, then into the en-suite.
I know how you all like pictures ;)

IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2250.JPG IMG_2249.JPG IMG_2247.JPG IMG_2245.JPG IMG_2246.JPG

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
North wales
What did you edge it with? Have you seen the cheap-as-chips Genesis trim I used on my entry last month?
It was edged with schluter stainless steel with box inserts. I tried to get them to have one piece of marble on top of the tombstone with mitered edges on the tiles, but she had already bought the trim at £50 a length!!!
not seen your genesis trimmed job of the month entry, is it a thing of beauty? ;)

O

One Day

It was edged with schluter stainless steel with box inserts. I tried to get them to have one piece of marble on top of the tombstone with mitered edges on the tiles, but she had already bought the trim at £50 a length!!!
not seen your genesis trimmed job of the month entry, is it a thing of beauty? ;)
Goes well with the very white marble actually. I accidentally found it.
Any close ups of that trim? It looks good.

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
North wales
ill take one tomorrow for you. any particular area you want a close up of?

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
North wales
Bloody hell, took me ages to work that picture out! Haha tidy job there Chris! :thumbsup:
Only seen it on my phone so struggled to see bits.
You've brick bonded the floor, but stacked the walls, is that right?
It's just random, customers request. She actually laid them out on the bedroom floor and said I want that!... women! Haha

O

Old Mod

standing over your shoulder. Love that

Yeah, get that all the time now, esp from builders trying to learn how to fit the ex large stuff.
They seem to think next time around they can save themselves a few quid by fitting it. :p

Don't take any notice anymore, they learn nothing from me, cos I'm winging it myself half the time :D

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
North wales
Yeah, get that all the time now, esp from builders trying to learn how to fit the ex large stuff.
They seem to think next time around they can save themselves a few quid by fitting it. :p

Don't take any notice anymore, they learn nothing from me, cos I'm winging it myself half the time :D
you're a class act marc. I wouldn't mind looking over your shoulder for the day ;)

Reply to little look at the finished thing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB