Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Live music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Started a job today for a chap who is a music teacher (he teaches it from home) and he also does a bit of pub performing at the weekends. Today was his practice day so I've had no need for the radio! To be fair to him he was very good and had quite a wide selection of tunes, some Take That, Kooks, James Blunt, James Morrison, Oasis, Elton John! Bit different and actually quite enjoyed listening to him.

Reply to Live music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
hahhahahahahahaaa.......... I nearly wet myself!!! there is a bloke on this site I am on called...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
P
I have posted these in here, as its not good for my rep (such as it is in the gutter most of the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Live music
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond