Discuss locating adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

boldydave

hello all. i havn`t been on here for a while due to being busy,what with working in my real job and tiling on weekends.it`s going well so far and when i get time i`ll post some pics.my question is does anybody know where i can buy bal or mapai adhesive in the bristol area for a fair price?i`ve been using the b and q mapai buildfix so far but it`s £26 a bag.topps and the like seem to charge a hell of a lot for a bag to the public(me) and i cant get a trade account because i don`t buy enough from them.thanks for your help, dave.

B

boldydave

good 4.jpg SV205260_6.jpg good 3.jpg good.jpg good 6.jpg good 2.jpg good 1.jpg
pencil.png

Reply to locating adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently lifted some modern tiles to reveal the original Victorian Tiles (Actually...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
locating adhesive
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.