Discuss Looking for 6" by 8" white bathroom tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Hi Dave,

Do you have any idea where the original tiles came from or how old they are? Do you have photo's you could upload to this thread?

It might be worth considering reclamation yards. But also, if you know that your neighbours houses have similar tiles, maybe it would be worth talking to them to see if they have any spares?

Sorry we can't be of more help at the moment. As you say, all tiles are metric nowadays.

GRR :20:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for 6" by 8" white bathroom tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Crema Marfil tiles 397 X 297 required
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB