Discuss looking for a course around the swansea area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

A course of antibiotics mate............ Don't bother, if you want to learn this trade then as the others have said try to find a tiler who would take you on. I did a course and learned nothing except how to waste 2 and half grand, i spent a day with Tatts (a TF member) several years ago and learned ten times more. Still speak to him most days and still learning loads from him............... And it's all FREE lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to looking for a course around the swansea area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB