Discuss Looking for a Tiler that can travel to Nuneaton to tile my kitchen! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

chrisjkerr

Hiya, Hoping someone can help!

Recently decided to get my Kitchen tiled. Marky from Wolverhampton used to do our tiling but he's now retired!

The area is around 6 sq meters, possibly less. I'm after someone that has used Ardex products in the past as I get this dirt cheap. I'm looking to lay porcelain tiles to a concrete floor. Possibly looking for UFH which will be wired and ready to lay by an electrician. Not sure whether to rip out kitchen and fit a new one after floor has been laid as not sure how far to tile under the cupboard carcases so I guess I need a little guidance here as to which way around I go. Kitchen then floor, or floor then kitchen. Personally, I'd like to lay the floor then get a new kitchen on top.

Our dogs sometimes urinate in the Kitchen on paper in the evenings so hoping we can use the epoxy based grout and a treatment to seal the tile and to stop the urine making the grout smell. Again, any input on this would be good.

Looking to go asap, Pretty much picked the tiles (can change on recommendation) can get the Ardex levelling compound, addy and grout as soon as the tiler is happy. Preferably wanting to do it before xmas.

Hoping that's enough info for now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for a Tiler that can travel to Nuneaton to tile my kitchen! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi there First time poster - have had a tiler come and do our kitchen floor in terracotta...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB