Discuss Looking for Danelion Encaustic Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

sam perry

Hi guys!
Looking for the attached tiles, in this colour preferably in the UK. Without paying the earth for them either hopefully!
If you guys could direct me to any websites or shops that sell them I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

E8B93B0E-94F2-4586-B999-ACD8B419F04C.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for Danelion Encaustic Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB