UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Looking for Discontinued B & Q Country Kitchen White Ceramic Wall Tiles 15 x 15 x 6.5 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

carlos1970

Hi All

Last year I purchased 4 boxes of tiles from B&Q of Country Kitchen White 150mm x 150mm x 6.5mm. Glazed ceramic wall tile. H & R Johnson Tiles Ref # on packaging PKWRN057. 05 EN 14411.

Everything going great with the tiling & on the last home straight until I opened the last box of tiles to find to my horror they’d given me the wrong colour from all the other boxes (last box coffee coloured).

Approached B&Q who now say they don’t stock the white 150 X 150 anymore.

B & Q ref;
15 x 15cm GLB111
W = 147x147x6.5mm
BCYK3A
BQCKITCHEN
WHITE
AA/1515/BCYK3A/044
BAR CODE 5 010921341507
AN07 RELT

B&Q bod rang all his shops in UK - non available anywhere.

Anybody know where or still have this size in stock & if so can you provide a contact number for purchase & I can arrange a courier pick up & delivery.

Yours very hopefully

Carl Roberts

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Re: Looking for Discontinued B & Q Country Kitchen White Ceramic Wall Tiles 15 x 15 x

Theoretically if they handed you the boxes you could claim it's their fault perhaps and them stand the cost of replacing the lot for all white or whatever. Might take a few letters and whatnot but I think they'd eventually do it for you if it is standard practise for them to get the boxes for you. Though if you loaded your own trolly and took them to the counter it's a different story I suppose.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Re: Looking for Discontinued B & Q Country Kitchen White Ceramic Wall Tiles 15 x 15 x

Welcome to TF. You can try Tiles in Your Garage - The Discontinued Tile Trading Web Site

If youve only just put them up using ready mixed adhesive it might be a good idea to remove them,causing little damage as possible and look to buy similar tiles to put back.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for Discontinued B & Q Country Kitchen White Ceramic Wall Tiles 15 x 15 x 6.5 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
Im looking for Colours Castle Travertine Satin Plain or patterned Stone Effect Ceramic Wall Tile...
Replies
Views
Various Size Collectable Classics Design Samantha Vegetable Ceramic Kitchen wall tiles in the...
Replies
Views
B&Q beige wall tile 6x6 by Rob Walker posted Apr 17, 2018 at 11:01 AMHi I've just had a new...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.