UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Looking for experienced tiled in West Mids Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi There,

I run several sites across the Midlands for a variety of builders. Thankfully over the last few years we have grown larger and larger, and we are currently looking for someone to take on regular work. It may not be 5 days a week, but at the moment we are definately 2 blokes short with new builds in Warwick, Bloxwich and Nuneaton about to start.

Anybody interested MUST be CSCS accredited and have the card. All payment is made through the CIS meaning tax will be stopped at source, and a certificate provided monthly by my book-keeper for your records. Wages are normally paid monthly, but I will be willing to sort out the first month weekly if this is helpful.

I would be after either a reference, or examples of jobs you have previously worked on. I do not want any inexperienced people getting in touch as we are just too busy to handle anymore problems, we need solutions!

Anybody with a genuine interest, who fits all the above requirements, then please email me [email protected] We are looking to get someone on as early as possible.

Jordan

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for experienced tiled in West Mids Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hi There, I run several sites across the Midlands for a variety of builders. One of our sites...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Hi there, I have posted a few similar forums on here, and have actually taken 2 people on full...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
We are currently looking to expand in the forthcoming financial new year, and with this comes...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
L
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me. We had a limestone floor laid in our kitchen about 18...
Replies
Views
Katrina2012
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.