Discuss Looking for old imperial size tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

roger12

Hi there

having spoken with all the local tilers in the York area without any luck I am looking for divine intervention and help

I am looking to source tiles which are around 20 years old .

A number of tiles in the bathroom have come away with a number being broken . Instead of retiling the whole bathroom which is 10x 10 foot. i want to replace those broken.

However, the only information I have re the tiles which are off white with slight gray pattern are that they are made in Italy

are 9insx6ins

and have a code

T 1 2 3 4
P 1 2 3 4 7

Any body got any ideas where these could be sourced from if at all

I am based in York

many thanks

Roger

R

roger12

Hi there - I have now managed ( as i am fairly computer illiterate( !!) ) to download piccies of the tiles that I am looking for . They are not very good but may jog someones memory

Any help would be very much appreciated

Roger

DSCF3022.JPG DSCF3020.jpg

Reply to Looking for old imperial size tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Looking for old imperial size tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.