Discuss Looking for skilled floor tiler,sub-floor needs attention also! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lukeyboy

As title says, I'm in need of a floor tiler who is very skilled. I'm in Dunstable.

I have recently converted 2 small sheds (that were part of the house itself) into a utility room and have some horrendous floor levels, concrete + screed + old plastic tiles where room meets kitchen.

The utility room itself is only about 6/7 meters sq, but we are also going to be replacing the flooring in the hallway and kitchen and tiles are quite likely to be used in some if not all the areas so there could be more work for the right person.

I've got some 'Terratinta porcelain' tiles 30 x 60 which we may want to use in the utility room or in the hallway instead with something different for the kitchen/utility room.

I am fairly hands on and would be willing to prepare the sub-floor if given the right details if it makes your life easier but it will definitely require some work to enable a decent tile finish which is what I'm after.

Be interested in what you guys have to say/think about the job.

Would be nice to see some previous jobs also.

Hopefully there's enough information there, if I've missed anything then please do ask away.

Thanks

Luke

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for skilled floor tiler,sub-floor needs attention also! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB