UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Looking for some experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sam

Hi everyone,

I am am currently half way through my Wall & Floor Tiling Diploma Level 1 at St Helens College (6 hours a week over 2 evenings) and am looking for a job as a trainee/apprentice to further my skills and gain experience.

I am a 25 year old old ex-soldier from Warrington.

If anyone has any current or upcoming positions around the manchester/liverpool areas I would be grateful to hear from you, or if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I can send a C.V for your assistance.

Cheers for reading,

Sam

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for some experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Good afternoon everyone, I have found this forum with he help of my dad (who said look for...
Replies
Views
D
Hi not sure if this is in the right area, I'm looking to learn how to tile on weekends. I'm a...
Replies
Views
dombrennan
D
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Hello everyone, I wondered if any London tilers are on a job at the moment or have work coming...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.