Discuss Looking for these bathroom tiles!! in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

sam perry

Hi there!
We've been looking for these bathroom tiles for ages and can't seem to find that style anywhere! Fitting out our new bathroom and would love to find those floor tiles! Can anyone help us??

Thanks!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Yeah just been through the new original style catalogue and they're similar but not the ones.
As I say I do know a supplier near me who sold those tiles in my picture. I can contact them Tuesday and try source them for u!
Oh you're quite a distance from me haha
I can give you their number if you prefer and you can make your own enquiries or by email so you can send them an image?

Upvote 0
S

sam perry

Yeah just been through the new original style catalogue and they're similar but not the ones.
As I say I do know a supplier near me who sold those tiles in my picture. I can contact them Tuesday and try source them for u!
Oh you're quite a distance from me haha
I can give you their number if you prefer and you can make your own enquiries or by email so you can send them an image?

Upvote 0
O

Old Mod

Thank you so much that Would be perfect! If you could get me their email that would be great thanks!
No problem.
[email protected]
Mark it for the attention of Rich, reference client Canbury Park Road, Kingston upon Thames.
That should be enough details for him I think.
I'll try to remember to call him Tuesday,
U can always give me a nudge too! :)

Upvote 0
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for these bathroom tiles!! in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB