Discuss Looking for tile Alcora-CS-Made in Spain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sue Parks

Hi
I am a new member and I am looking for a tile. Written on the back is ALCORA-CS-SPAIN, cerramloge alpatici s.a. and the number 2. They are a dark beige marble effect and the tile size is 445mm x 315mm. If I cannot find these I am considering doing one wall in a complementary tile but it would have to be the same size. Can anyone help. I am based in Warwick, Warwickshire.

Many thanks for any help.

Sue

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for tile Alcora-CS-Made in Spain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, I have just changed a bath and need some tiles to match what is already fitted...
Replies
Views
Mike_K
M
Does anyone know the name or code for these tiles? They're British Ceramic Tiles, beige/cream...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Hi i am looking for a pack of the above tiles size 600 x 300
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB