UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Looking for tiler in Norwich in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ADS827

Hi All,

I'm looking for tiler in the Norwich area for the following job

Kitchen floor is Gyvlon screed UFH and 32m2 - we haven't selcted tiles as of yet
The bathrooms are approx floor measurements but will also need shower cubicles tiled on aqaupanel or similar and splashback detail
Master En suite - tiles onto chipboard floor 5m2 - 1600 x 900 shower
Family bathroom - tiles onto chipboard floor 4m2 - 800 x 1000 shower
Downstairs shower - tiles onto Gyvlon UFH 4m2 - 900 x 900 quadrant
Guest ensuite - tiles onto chipboard floor 3m2- 800 x 1200 shower
Loft room - tiles onto chipboard 3m2 - 900 x 900 quadrant

Look forward to your responses

Cheers
Adam

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for tiler in Norwich in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a tiler turning up next week to tile my refurbished bathroom. He always uses Rocatex...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
B
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
According to a local builder I better go and find another way to earn money as I’ll NEVER tile...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
I
Hello To all, Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I completed my level 2 Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.