UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Looking for tiler in Wolverhampton Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

crisis123

Hi

I wanted to post in the relevant section, but I don't seem to be able to see any posts in any other section, even though I am a registered member. Could a moderator please advise on what I have to do to see all of the forum.

I am looking for a tiler to lay 30 sq.m of porcelain tiles in my Kitchen/Utility and family room.

I am struggling to find recommended tilers, so have turned to this forum for help. I know that these size tiles may be a little more difficult to lay, and I ma very picky when it comes to the quality of work I have done in my house as we have had some people in for other work which have botched the work.

Any help or advice or contact to provide quotes would be appreciated. I would be looking for a tiler who has a good rep in these forums and can provide me with contacts to provide references for similar work.

Thanks in advance

Chris

D

Deleted member 9966

Hi Chris
I've moved this thread to the appropriate I'm Looking For.... section. Before you appoint a tiler from anywhere, take a look at this thread http://www.tilersforums.com/im-look...-please-read-before-employing-tiler-here.html

If any of our members are interested in this work, please contact Chris via the private message system.

Chris, to be able to see other sections of the forum more easily, you need to increase your post count. Keep posting and the system will recognise you as a regular and you'll be able to access all the regular, unrestricted parts of the forum.

Thanks
GRR

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking for tiler in Wolverhampton Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M
Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home...
Replies
Views
Hello. First time tiler looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom reno and had a professional...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.