Discuss Looking For Tiler, Thame Oxfordshire in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

chrisnic

Following my thread here:

http://www.tilersforums.com/threads...-resolve-a-poor-job-please.76505/#post-773008

I am looking for someone to rectify a poor job in my kitchen/diner, it's likely to just be the dining area that needs redoing which is approx 13 sqm in polished porcelain. The replacement tiles will be similar/the same but potentially in a different pattern or size.

The priority is a flat floor which is the issue with what is down at the moment.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking For Tiler, Thame Oxfordshire in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Looking for someone to tile around 50m2 of floor tiles plus a shower room We are in Rayleigh...
Replies
Views
Adam Marsh
A
B
Hi, I own a landscaping company in Forest Hill, South London and am looking to find someone who...
Replies
Views
BlairVogue
B
Bathroom Fitter/Tiler needed Southport area Looks like an alright job perhaps? Who do we have...
Replies
Views
Hi first post and all that, I am looking for tilers to cover areas from Mk to London . All...
Replies
Views
Stocks Tiles
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB