Discuss looking for Tiler - travertine only 6 sq meters bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

JacksHereR

Hi, I've just got sucked in to registering - just for being nosey!
so I figured I'd try this section of the forum out.. I am looking for an experienced tiler to lay my bathroom floor tiles (under 6 square meters of cement surface, and a pre shower step - seems solid enough). I also have bathroom walls and kitchen floor and walls to tile, but I haven't picked them yet so first things first.

Can you PM me or suggest someone?

P.s I'm tight, so I'm planning to clean and seal the tiles myself before hand (seems to save a lot of time/money) - and am tempted to lay all but the tricky ones haha is that cricket?

Ohyeh - I'm within 5 mile off J27 of the M1 Motorway - quick escape.

Thanks for reading.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to looking for Tiler - travertine only 6 sq meters bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I own a landscaping company in Forest Hill, South London and am looking to find someone who...
Replies
Views
BlairVogue
B
Not sure if this has been moaned or pointed out before but hey. I flick through the 'Im looking...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
Hi there I am looking for an experienced tiler who has had lots of experience with Epoxy grout...
Replies
Views
gregcrammond
G
L
Replies
Views
Kevbos
K

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB